Granada

Granada

29 September 2010

Strike in Burgos

Hey guys,

Just a very, very quick message because the internet cafe I´m in is either closing, randomly shutting down my session, or....closed because of a STRIKE! That´s right, we are finally in a big city to relax and enjoy normal life for a day....is there a general strike. Almost everything closed. Haha, the irony, right? So the lady of the cafe sneaked me in but she keeps looking nervously outside whether the strikers are noting her down as not supporting the cause.
So i´m gonna wrap this up now and give you a proper story whenever I am not in  1) a soulless shithole, 2) a big town having a strike, 3) a place where internet costs 50 euro an hour.

I did manage to put on some pictures yesterday and now, so hopefully this will give you a bit of an idea of what in St Jacobs name I am on about all the time.They´re in the slidewhow.


xx

No comments: