Granada

Granada

7 September 2010

Horsetrack + photo's!

(Originally posted 8 August 2008 in: China, Chengdu)

Hi dudes!

I've just done a three day horsetrackking tour through the mountains and it was awesome! And painfull....for the ass...ohoh, poor ass of mine (wooden horse saddles). Unfortunately the weather was shitty since it is rainy season right now. So it was bad luck that we didn't have any view on our destination: Ice Mountain, a round 4500 meters high.

Check out the pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/Babala.in.china/HongKongEarthquakeHorsetrekking

I'm gonna keep this message short because tomorrow Noortje and I are going to...TIBET. Oehyeah. We have just paid the biggest pile of banknotes ever! The largest amount on a note in China is 100 Yuan, and I just gave the lady 76!!! notes. And I had already paid her 32 before that. Damn, I made sure I have a picture of these few minutes of pure wealth.

So Tibet, it is really a hassle to get in. You need to be in a groupotour with people of your own nationality. Don't mind logic, logic doesn't apply when it comes to rules for travelling through Tibet. Tomorrow morning we fly to Lhasa and than we start a 9day tour all the way to the Everest Base Camp (wicked), and than we go back to Lhasa and I will fly to Nepal on the 16th of August. Velly, velly exciting!

Ok, now I have to start packing (ohhhh, such anuisance, next time I'm just bringing an extra pair of socks and underwear; travelling with to much stuff is PISSING ME OFF. Yes. But I need my stuff Smile.


Bye peoples, more stories after I have survived the high altitudes in Tibet. Did you know you can die from High Altitude Sickness?


Farewell.

No comments: